Who is CrossFit Varsity for?
Our CrossFit Varsity program is specifically designed for middle and high school kids who are either athletes in their off-season, or just simply looking to workout with their friends in an energetic supportive environment. The program is designed to work for all teens and competitive athletes, regardless of fitness level or experience. The workouts can be adjusted according to the specific needs and goals of each athlete.
What do we do?
Our program delivers a broad, general, and inclusive fitness. This results in well-rounded athletes who are good at all aspects of fitness, rather than specializing in just one. Our workouts are different each session which helps to prevent overuse injuries that seen commonly in young athletes who specialize in one sport.
Specifically our workouts train young athletes the 10 general physical skills:
- Cardiovascular Endurance – Can you get enough oxygen to your body?
- Stamina – Can you get enough energy to your muscles?
- Strength – How much can you lift?
- Flexibility – Can you touch your toes?
- Power – How much work can you do in the least amount of time?
- Speed – How fast can you go?
- Coordination – Can you move smoothly and efficiently in your sport?
- Accuracy – Can you kick a soccer ball into the net?
- Agility – How quickly can you change direction?
- Balance – Can you stand on one foot? With your eyes shut?
We pride ourselves in teaching safe movement patterns and proper technique before adding intensity and load. Along with the physical benefits, athletes will build confidence, focus, mental toughness, and perseverance that will elevate their performance.
Our Summer Schedule is:
- Current - Monday,Wednesdays and Thrusdays from 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Start 6/19 classes will be Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays at 11:00am
- Each class is 1 hour
- Cost: $130/month, 2nd person in family at Outsiders: $80
- email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started