January Athlete of the Month - Nina Craig
Published January 11, 2016
Nina has been at Outsiders for a little over a year now and is regular at the 9:30am WOD. It has been inspiring to watch her over the past year, as her strength and conditioning has improved dramatically. Keep it up Nina!
1. What is your fitness background prior to joining Outsiders?
Sadly, nothing. Unless running after you kids counts.
2. When did you first start at Outsiders CrossFit?
I started Nov. 2014
3. What do you enjoy the most about Outsiders CrossFit?
The Outsiders community! Such great, positive people and coaches. It truly brightens my day to be around friends, that support you and push you to be your best.
4. What is one goal that you have this year?
I have a few goals , but one would be a strict handstand push-up.
5. What is your favorite and least favorite workout?
My favorite is rowing. Least favorite is running.
6. What is one piece of advice you would give someone considering CrossFit or a new CrossFitter?
Don't let it scare you. Give it chance and you will see, what a positive change it will make in your life.
7. What do you see as your greatest improvement as well as some other results from doing CrossFit?
Just how strong I've become. My endurance is so much better, and I feel healthier than I have in a really long time.